1. The bike won't turn on: Please make sure the battery is turning on, and check all cables are connected properly, especially the connectors on the controller.
2. How to activate the power assist mode: Set the assistance level to level 1 or above, start pedalling for more than half circle, and the sensor would be triggered.
Models equipped with thumb throttle or twist throttle: In addition to pedaling assistance, you can also use the thumb or rotary throttle to assist when riding. The motor may stop assist if the actual speed was quicker than pedalling frequency under both assisting modes.
3. Pedal assist or throttle doesn't work ：Please confirm all cables (including the connector on controller) are connected properly, and try walking mode, if it works, that means no problem with the motor, might be sensor issues.
4. Weak power assistance：Power assistance is based on the gear of derailleur and level of power assist setting.
Please check the power consumption. Power output may reduce when power consumption is low.
5. Derailleur Malfunction / Noise: If the chain cannot get into the gear properly, you can simply adjust the derailleur. This work requires certain skill, if you are not sure how to do the work, please ask professional technicians from a local bike store. Please check if the derailleur deformed. If it does, please replace a new derailleur.
6. Brake does not work properly: This work requires certain skill, if you are not sure how to do the work, please ask professional technicians from a local bike store.
7. Battery cannot be charged: Charger does not match or malfunction. Please check the label of the charger, see if the voltage matches the battery. When charger connects power source, the indicator of the charger is green. The indicator is red while charging. If not, please replace the charger.